Support Center

Income Tax Forms

Last Updated: Nov 09, 2015 10:51AM EST
An official Tuition and Education Tax Form – T2202A is available in February on myCambrian.   If you require an amended T2202A from a previous tax year, please contact us at    If you lose your current year T2202A form, simply go to myCambrian and reprint a copy for your records.

If you received any income from Cambrian, you will receive your T4 or T4A in the mail.

Contact Us

  • Email Us
  • 1400 Barrydowne Road Sudbury, Ontario, Canada P3A 3V8 (705) 566-8101 Toll free in Ontario: 1-800-461-7145
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found