You can pay your fees:
Through online banking
- add Cambrian College as a payee to your online bank account by using your 9-digit student number as the account number
Through Cambrian College's myCambrian web portal
- make your Visa or MasterCard payment by logging in to your myCambrian account.
- you may pay by cash, credit card, debit card, cheque or money order at the Enrolment Centre, Room 2037, at the Barrydowne campus between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- send your cheque or money order (payable to Cambrian College) to: Enrolment Centre, Cambrian College, 1400 Barrydowne Road, Sudbury, ON P3A 3V8. Please ensure your student number is noted on the cheque or money order.
If you have any questions regarding the payment of your fees, call the Enrolment Centre at (705) 566-8101, extension 3003 or by email at email@example.com
To view tuition amounts and key deadlines please visit our website here. We only post tuition amounts once a student has registered, therefore if making a payment before registration opens, you will need to know the amount you are paying. This will sit as a credit (negative account balance) until registration takes place.
- Email Us
- 1400 Barrydowne Road Sudbury, Ontario, Canada P3A 3V8 (705) 566-8101 Toll free in Ontario: 1-800-461-7145