The Cambrian Athletic Association (CAA) strives to promote the well-being of the student body through activity and sport. CAA Organizes recreational sport activities for students to have fun, be active, and meet people. CAA also promotes the Cambrian Shield, the College's varsity sports teams. For sports schedules and more information visit the CAA website.
Our Athletics Centre features:
- 6000 square foot, modern weight training facilities
- 3 International squash courts
- Double Gymnasium
- Cardio room (Dual action cross trainers, treadmills, upright/recumbent bikes, stair climbers)
- Functional Training Room
- Gallery exercise/stretching area
- Personal training, individualized fitness programs, fitness evaluations
- PARE (RCMP), PREP (Police), PET (Paramedics), COPAT (corrections) fitness testings.